BGMI 2.6 Update APK Download Direct Link: In the recently released PUBG Mobile 2.6 beta, players can try out some of the newest features and game modes that will likely be included in the game’s international release. The dinosaur-inspired games modes, including the Primal zone & themed sites, are one of the most intriguing elements being tested. In this client, the developers are also testing a brand-new full-auto mod attachment.
Prior to the expansion of the new themed mode and other modifications to the game’s global version, players have the choice of downloading the beta version using the APK that is officially provided by the developers. This page contains download links and setup instructions for the PUBG Mobile 2.6 beta.
BGMI 2.6 Update Download APK
PUBG Mobile, the global BGMI version, just celebrated its fifth birthday. Android users can enjoy themselves by playing the APK. Players can download the update from their respective app stores now that it has been released for both the Android and iOS platforms. Prior to their inclusion in the final version, players will have the chance to test out new features and game types in the PUBG Mobile 2.6 beta.
One of the most intriguing things being explored is the dinosaur-themed game modes, including the Primal zone and themed places. The devs are also actively testing a new full-auto mod attachment with this client.
BGMI 2.6 Update Download APK Details
|Name||BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA|
|File Size||738 MB|
|Supports||Android 5.1 & Up|
|Updated||1st week of May 2023 (anticipated)|
|BGMI File Download Source||PlaystoreTapTap.ioApple App Storeapkpure.com|
How to Download BGMI 2.6 Update APK
The methods listed below should be followed if you want to obtain the BGMI 2.6 update APK file separately:
- Download the APK file for the 2.6 updates from the Battlegrounds Mobile India website at https://www.battlegroundsmobileindia.com/.
- Open the file on your device once the download is complete.
- You must adjust the setting on your device to allow the installation of apps from untrusted sources if it is currently set to restrict such installations.
- To start the installation, click the “Install” button.
- Once all things are set, now you can start playing the new game.
How To Register For BGMI Beta Tester
Beta versions of games are frequently made available by Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) for testing before they are made available to the general public. Being a beta tester for BGMI can let you try out new features and give developers feedback. You can sign up to be a BGMI beta tester by following these steps:
- Please go to the BGMI website: Visit the Battlegrounds Mobile India official website at https://www.bgmi.com.
- Click on “Beta Testing“: The “Beta Testing” section can be found on the homepage. To access the sign-up page, click it.
- Fill in your information: You must enter your name, phone number, and email address on the registration page.
- Acceptance of the conditions: You must accept the terms and conditions of the beta testing program after entering your information.
- Application to be submitted: To finish your application after completing all the needed fields, click the “Submit” button.
- Hold out for an invitation: You must hold out for a beta tester invitation after completing your application. If chosen, you will get an email with instructions on how to download and set up the BGMI beta.
BGMI 2.6 APK Update Features
Following the BGMI 2.1 Update, Krafton India is now releasing the BGMI 2.6 Official Update for all Playstore and Apple Users, which includes a new Ancient Secret Arise Map, New Weapon & intense battles in Erangel, Livik, and Sanhok, Battles as you’ve never seen them before! will profit from this update once it has left beta. With the PUBG 2.6.0 Update, a ton of new material, including numerous Modes and features, will be added to the game. Below, you can see a preview of the patch notes that BGMI released, which highlighted new Designs, features, events, maps, modes, weapons, rewards, and outfits.
Difference Between BGMI & PUBG
Both Battle Royale games, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) and Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile), have a lot in common. However, there are some clear distinctions between the 2 games.
- Publisher: The primary distinction between BGMI and PUBG Mobile is their respective publishers. BGMI is released by Krafton Game Union, as opposed to Tencent Games, which published PUBG Mobile. Because of security concerns, the Indian government outlawed PUBG Mobile in 2020.
- Features exclusive to India: BGMI offers a number of features that were absent from PUBG Mobile. In-game activities and prizes, as well as unique outfits and weapon skins, are some of these aspects.
- Anti-cheat system: To stop cheating in the game, BGMI has added a new anti-cheat system. This is a reaction to player complaints regarding cheating in PUBG Mobile, which was a significant problem.
- User interface: Although the two games’ fundamental gameplay and mechanics are similar, BGMI’s user interface has been enhanced and streamlined for a better playing experience.
- Location of the servers: BGMI has servers in India, thus gamers there benefit from lower latency and better connectivity than they did with PUBG Mobile.
|Sarkariinews home page||Click here|
When will the BGMI 2.6 Update be available?
The formal release is anticipated for December 2022.
Where can I find the new BGMI 2.6 upgrade apk?
What is the company name of BGMI Developers?
The updated versions, both old and new, were created by Krafton Inc.