e Sathi UP Registration | e Sathi UP Login | eDistrict.up.gov.in | eSathi पोर्टल | eSathi UP Registration Login | e Sathi UP Helpline Number | E-District उत्तर प्रदेश
UP E Sathi Registration, Login: An integrated e-Services Access to Help Individuals (eSathi) portal has been launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The eSathi portal was created to provide government services via the CSC department online and the Uttar Pradesh eDistrict portal. All of the e-district project’s services are delivered directly to the inhabitants with its assistance.
This page has all the information you need about the Esathi UP web portal in Hindi. If you want to learn more about Esathi, make sure to read this article all the way through. Everything you need to know about the features and services offered by Eshati UP, including how to log in to E Sathi, is provided here.
A website called E Sathi was created by the Uttar Pradesh government. On the Esathi UP portal, a variety of services are accessible to all state residents. Citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh can submit online applications for caste, income, residence, domicile, handicap, and status certificates through the E Sathi UP 2023 portal.
What is E Sathi?
The state government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) created the portal E Sathi for its residents. This portal offers the caste, income, residence, domicile, disability, and status certificate features. The UP esathi web portal now allows state residents to apply for any certificate.
Citizens must register on the e-sathi UP portal in order to apply for any certificate of the e-sathi Uttar Pradesh state online. How do you do it? This article contains additional information on this. You must read this article through to the conclusion if you want to learn more about caste, income, residence, the self-attested declaration form, the structure of a residency certificate, etc.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a new website called edistrict UP that provides caste, income, and residence certificate information. On both portals, all amenities are same. Through either of the two portals, you can apply. UP E Sathi Although this is the old gateway, applications may also be submitted through it.
E Sathi UP Overview
|Portal Name||E Sathi UP|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens of UP State|
|Benefits||Caste, residency, income, birth, and death certificate applications and related information.|
FM WhatsApp APK 9.63 Download Latest Version [Anti-Ban]
India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023 | Gram Dak Sevak Result, Cut Off Marks @Indiapostgdsonline.Gov.In
How to login to E Sathi?
UP e Sathi login is provided below:
- You must first visit the official website in order to log into Esathi Uttar Pradesh.
- After browsing the website, the login box for registered users will appear on the home page.
- Clicking the Submit button after entering your login, password, and captcha is required here.
- Click login esathi.
- You can access the E Sathi portal in this manner.
eSathi UP Registration
चेक करें: registration procedure for E Sathi UP?
You must adhere to the straightforward steps listed below in order to register on the eSathi UP portal:
- Visit the UP E Sathi Portal’s official website before attempting to register.
- After that, a website will open in your browser and prompt you to click the “New User Registration” link on the homepage, as seen in the image below.
- A registration form will now open on your screen when you select that option, and you must accurately complete all of the fields on the form.
- You must now click the “Save” link after providing all the necessary information.
- You can register on the e-Saathi portal by following these easy steps.
Toy Story 5 Release Date 2023: Cast, Trailer, Storyline, Watch Online Platform & Reviews
Karnataka KSEAB SSLC Result 2023 (Released), KSEAB Class 10th result @karresults.nic.in
UP E Sathi forgot the username & password
You can also reset the UP e Sathi password if you forget it. Read the details provided below thoroughly to learn how to reset the password.
- You must first visit the Esthiup web site.
- On the website’s home page, click the “Forgot Password” link.
- An additional page will now open where you must enter some data.
- The username, birthdate, mobile number, and Password reset buttons must be entered here.
- You can change the UP E Sathi portal login password in this manner.
UP Esathi Portal Objective
Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the UP esathi web portal. On this portal, a number of services were made available to state residents. On this portal, a variety of departments’ facilities are offered. The E Sathi Uttar Pradesh online portal’s list of amenities is listed below in this article.
Many certificates, including Jaati Praman Patra UP, Aay Praman Patra UP, and Nivas Praman Patra UP, can be applied for online through the E Saathi UP portal. The primary goal of the state government is to make available to its residents the online services it offers to the public.
UP E- Sathi App
The steps for downloading the Esathi UP smartphone app are listed below. Users of Android smartphones can get the app from the Google Play store.
- You must first visit the Google Play Store.
- Searching must be done by putting e sathi UP app into the search box above after accessing the play store.
- You will receive a ton of results from your search; open the first number app.
- Here, you must press the Install button.
- As soon as you click the install button, the program will begin downloading.
- The e-sathi UP program may be downloaded in this manner. You can complete all tasks that are offered on the internet site using this app.
E Sathi UP Helpline Number
You can contact the E Sathi UP Helpline Number provided below if you experience any issues with the E Sathi website.
Phone No- 0522-2304706
Email Id.- firstname.lastname@example.org
|SArkariinews Home Page||Click Here|
What is the eSathi Web Portal and Mobile App?
Government services can be obtained through departmental portals as well as the eSathi mobile app and eSathi web portal, which is created for this purpose. Its goal is to simplify the edistrict’s services.
How do I apply for any certificate?
This digitally signed certificate or permission letter will be accessible in the citizen’s registered account on the eSathi Mobile App or eSathi Web Portal once the application has been authorized by the relevant authorities.
How can the status of the application be tracked?
You can check the status of any certificate you have applied for online using eDistrict.