UP Free Cycle Yojana Online Form 2023: The Yogi government, which has consistently launched many welfare initiatives in the state of Uttar Pradesh, has just begun another program for workers and laborers. The government has given this program the name Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme, and it is clear from the name that individuals are receiving free bicycles as part of this program.
The system primarily covers wage workers and laborers, and cycles are provided to them without deducting 1 under the scheme. Inform us on this page about “What is UP Free Cycle Scheme” and “How to apply to UP Free Cycle Scheme.” So get all this information in this post so read it carefully.
UP FREE CYCLE YOJANA 2023
The government has launched this program throughout the whole state of Uttar Pradesh, making it possible for anyone who qualifies to apply. Let us inform you that the UP government provides free bicycles to wage workers as part of the Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme. According to the administration, more than 4,00,000 persons in the state of Uttar Pradesh are receiving cycles as part of this program’s inaugural phase. No one is eligible to get the advantages of the plan without applying, even if free cycles under the scheme are only allocated to those who have registered online for free cycle Yojna.
That one is eligible to get the advantages of the plan without applying, even if free cycles under the system are only provided to individuals who have applied online for the scheme. Many workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh commute long distances from their homes to work. They must navigate several obstacles to travel in this circumstance. For this reason, the government has decided to grant 4 lakh bikes under the program with a subsidy of 3000 per cycle.
UTTAR PRADESH GOVERNMENT FREE BICYCLE DISTRIBUTION SCHEME HIGHLIGHTS
|Scheme Name||UP Free Cycle Scheme|
|Objective||Distribute free bicycles|
|who announced||UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Laborers and workers of Uttar Pradesh|
UP GOVERNMENT FREE CYCLE SCHEME 2023
The government launched the bicycle program in Uttar Pradesh for a variety of reasons. The administration acknowledged that workers in UP must travel far to go to their places of employment. Additionally, a lot of workers utilize alternative methods of transportation to go to their places of employment, which forces them to pay rent in exchange for utilizing such methods.
As a result, they have to carry a heavier financial load. The Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme was established by the government in order for the recipient to use the bike they received as part of the program to get to work. He doesn’t feel fatigued as a result, and he also avoids paying the daily fare to commute to work.
FREE CYCLE BY UP GOVERNMENT
- The Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme was established primarily for the benefit of the laborers and employees who reside in and work in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this program, the government is offering a 3000 subsidy for the purchase of bicycles.
- The government will offer bikes to around 4,00,000 employees and laborers as part of the scheme’s inaugural phase.
- The bike provided by the program may be used by the workers to get to and from work, reducing their level of fatigue and allowing them to get there more quickly.
UP Free Cycle Yojana Benefit
- Only the children of active workers will get the benefit
- Under this scheme, one lakh 65 thousand workers have been registered by the state government.
- Let us tell you that the list has just been released by the government, in which only one lakh 14 thousand 645 workers are active.
- Let us tell you that to get the benefit of any scheme, it is necessary to be active in the labor department.
- This means contributions should be deposited regularly.
- Citizens without contributions will not be given the benefit of the UP Free Cycle 2023 Scheme.
UP FREE CYCLE SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the program.
- The program is only open to permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must live below the poverty line.
- No Government Employee can get the benefit of this scheme.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant labor to be registered for at least 6 months.
- The program is only open to persons who have worked on a building site during the last six months.
- Only UP employees and laborers may apply for the program.
- A person must attest that his or her place of employment is distant from their residence in order to profit from the program.
- One who already owns a cycle is not eligible to get one under the program.
UP FREE CYCLE SCHEME 2023 DISTRIBUTION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of ration card
- Photocopy of Voter ID card
- Scanned Passport Size Color Photograph Online Application Form
- phone number
- Email id
How to create an online account at upbocw.in portal?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of this scheme which is www.upbocw.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the option of the registration form.
- You will now click on the signup button in this registration form.
- You will have to enter the required information in this form.
- After carefully reading the information filled in this form, click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to register online on the official portal.
Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme Objective 2023
The main objective of the UP FREE CYCLE 2023 Scheme :
- The workers of the state have to face a lot of difficulties to go to their work due to which they have to travel by walk to their work.
- So they have to spend money from their limited income. For this, there should not be a facility for fuel/expenditure for the workers to reach the workplace. For this, the Uttar Pradesh government (UP Free Cycle Scheme) has provided cycle facilities to the workers of the state.
UP FREE CYCLE 2023 YOJANA ONLINE APPLY
- First, you need to go to the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Cycle Yojana.
- Now you have to click on the application form and download the form.
- After that on the application form, you need to enter the required details.
- After that now upload the required documents with a signature or thumb impression.
- Now you have to submit the application form to the concerned department and submit it.
- Once the application is submitted and your process will be started.
- After that, when the cycle will be distributed to the beneficiaries by the government, then you will get a free cycle under the scheme.
UP FREE CYCLE 2023 YOJNA OFFLINE APPLY
To get the benefit of the UP FREE CYCLE 2023 YOJNA, one has to follow the following steps:
- First, you have to take the application form
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the FreeCycle form UP carefully.
- After filling out the application form, you also have to attach a photocopy of the required documents.
- Then, you have to submit the completed form to the concerned department.
- After this, you will be given the benefit of this Free Cycle scheme UP.
UP FREE CYCLE 2023 SCHEME HELPLINE NUMBER
- Uttar Pradesh Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Labor Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Free Cycle Scheme Helpline Service Number: 1800-180-5412
How I can apply for a free cycle scheme?
You can apply for the freecycle scheme through an application form.
Who can apply for the scheme of freecycle Yojna?
Laborers of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme
Will the benefit of UP FREE CYCLE 2023 SCHEME be given to all the citizens of UP?
No, it will be only provided to the laborers of UP who live below the poverty line.
How to get a free cycle under UP Free Cycle Scheme?
The Helpline Number is 1800-180-5412.